RIVA AUDIO WARRANTY
Your RIVA product is warranted against defects in materials and manufacturing, excluding the lithium-ion battery, for a period of two (2) years from the date of original retail purchase from an authorized RIVA dealer. For details on the one year limited battery warranty, visit rivaaudio.com/battery-warranty/.
This limited warranty does not apply to damage resulting from:
- Loss or theft
- Acts of God
- Improper handling or storage
- Extended exposure to temperatures lower than 0°C or higher than 55°C (extreme high or low temperatures)
- Normal wear and tear
- Blown speakers
- Cut cords
- Bent jacks
- Water damage
- Attempts to deface, open, or take apart the product
This limited warranty will be void if you
- Customize your RIVA Product
- Remove the serial number or UPC from your RIVA product
- Purchase a RIVA Product from an unauthorized dealer
- Are past the two (2) year warranty period
If a manufacture defect exists, we, at our choice, will do one of the following:
- Repair the product at no charge using new or refurbished parts
- Exchange the product with a working equivalent product that is new or refurbished
- Refund the original purchase price
We encourage you to register your RIVA product to simplify the warranty support process and gain all of the great VIP benefits of the RIVA Nation. Register online at rivaaudio.com/registration/.
WARRANTY SUPPORT AND RETURNS
The RIVA Customer Support team is here to help you with your warranty-related return. If you find that there is a product defect for RIVA products follow these steps:
1. Go to rivaaudio.com/support/ and search the Knowledge Base for your problem.
2. If you are not able to find a solution to your problem in the Knowledge Base, please contact RIVA Customer Support. You will receive a response within one business day.
3. If you have not registered the product, make sure to include the following information:
- Product serial number
- Proof of original purchase date
- Product make and model
- Name of authorized RIVA dealer where the unit was purchased.
You will receive an email from RIVA Customer Support. Return the RIVA product in its original packaging with all contents included.
4. RIVA will not accept the product
- without all of the original items included with the product.
- if it is missing the UPC.
This limited warranty extends only to the original product purchaser, and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser. Please note that the limited warranty is only applicable in the country where the product was purchased from an authorized RIVA dealer. No RIVA dealer, agent or employee is authorized to make any modifications, extensions, or additions to this warranty.
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
AUDIO DESIGN EXPERTS INC.’S (ADX) MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADX BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF, DAMAGES TO OR CORRUPTION OF STORED DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF ANY REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED, AND ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH YOUR RIVA PRODUCT.
Some states, countries and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation on implied warranties or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.